I hope you had a great Christmas week! Next week is going to be all about goal setting here on the blog. I can’t wait! Really, I’ve been excited about writing about this topic for some time.
In the mean time, I thought I would share with you the top 12 posts from 2012. At least these are the top according to google analytics!
1. Tips for purging your closet. Wow. I guess a lot of people need help cleaning out closets! Who knew!
2. What is hospitality? One of my earliest posts and continues to be the 2nd most read post on the blog!
3. 5 Reasons to limit your kids’ clothes. Still a big fan of this, and glad you all are too.
4. An interview with 4 public school moms. So glad this was encouraging to so many!
5. Reasons to instill good habits in your children. This is going to be a focus on the blog this year. Stay tuned! So glad others are with me on this important topic!
6. How I organize my kids’ clothes. My out of the box (or should I say out of the dresser?) way is useful to somebody.
7. In which God rearranges our day. It warms my heart to know how much you all care about my daughter’s health. As an update, after ruling out serious things like tumors, etc, we are proceeding as if this is seizure activity that she will grow out of. We are watching her, and if she has more seizures we will resume testing.
8. How to limit your kids’ clothes. Wow, all the kids’ clothes posts have been pretty popular!
9. Mother’s Day is not joyful for everyone. A reflection on those that come to mother’s day with pain.
10. My best productivity tip and the clutter challenge update. No doubt there will be more clutter challenges in the future!
11. Offering help that is actually helpful. In just the last few weeks I have been reminded again how important it is to offer the right kind of help.
12. What if later never comes? This one is something I constantly struggle with and is as much an encouragement to me as to anyone. So glad others have found it encouraging.
That, at least according to the numbers, has been most popular on the blog. It has been a good first year of blogging.
I am really looking forward to another year. Thanks for reading!
See you all next week!
No related posts.